The Pretend City Children’s Museum is located right in Irvine. The museum is set up a little different that other children’s museum. The design features an interconnected city design with 17 different parts of the city for children to explore. If you have kids and need a staycation activity the just head on over to Pretend City. Before you head on over there though, take a moment to read over the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of admission. And in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Pretend City listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Visit Pretend City on the second Friday of every month and take advantage of the Way to Play Days. You get 2 admissions for the price of 1.
- If you visit the Pretend City after 4 pm each day you can save 50% off your admission ticket.
- Get the Entertainment Book which has thousands of dollars worth of coupons for area entertainment and attractions including a 10% off coupon for the Pretend City.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Plum District. They will sometimes have coupons good for up to 50% off your admission or 2 for 1 admission to Pretend City.
- Become a member of Pretend City. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 5 visits. You also get 10% off for renewals if you renew your membership before it expires.
- If you are in the military you can show your military ID and save 10% off a membership to Pretend City.
- If you are a teacher you can also save 10% off your membership. You may be asked to show your teacher’s ID.
- Be sure to sign up for the Pretend City email newsletter of follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.