2014 Knott’s Scary Farm
Each year the biggest Halloween event in the country is the Knott’s Scary Farm Halloween event at Knott’s Berry Farm. In 2014 the dates for the Knott’s Scary Farm event are from September 25th through November 1st. This year hours are extended even longer. During the week the event is open from 7pm to 1am and on the weekends the event is open until 2am. You’ll find mazes, fright zones, and horror shows just to name a few. Also back this year is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. The price of admission to Knott’s Scary Farm does vary depending on the day so you will need to check their calendar to see what the different admission costs are. A general rule of thumb is if you purchase your tickets well in advance you can get the best overall discount. Before you get your tickets though, here are some tips and suggestions on how you can get even more savings on your admission to the Knott’s Scary Farm Halloween event.
Tips & Coupons
- Check with local ticket discounters like Goldstar where you can usually save up to 50% off the cost of your admission to Knott’s Scary Farm. They also offer the same discount off the general admission tickets for Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Visit Knott’s Scary Farm during the week as the cost of admission is less than it is on the weekend.
- If you are a season pass holder then be sure to attend the preview event on Wednesday, August 6, at 7 PM.
- Also, if you are a season pass holder you can get a special discount on all your 2014 Knott’s Scary Farm tickets.
- Skip the line and get the Fright Lane pass. It gets you front-of-line access to all mazes and unlocks terrors in exclusive scenes within select mazes.
- Check with the nearby Burger King restaurants. Each year they offer coupons that you can use for some extra savings on your admission to the Knott’s Scary Farm.
Now if you just want to visit the normal theme park then be sure to check out the Knott’s Berry Farm coupons first to make sure that you get the absolute most savings possible.