2013 Knotts Scary Farm
Every year the Halloween Haunt at Knott’s Berry Farm (otherwise known as Knott’s Scary Farm) gets bigger and bigger and 2013 is definitely not bucking that trend. In fact, it’s easily considered the biggest and most popular Halloween attraction in the nation. Now in case you did not know, admission to the Knott’s Scary Farm event is separate from admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. You will need to purchase a ticket specifically for Knott’s Scary Farm. Before you get your tickets though, be sure to check out the tips which have been outlined below for you. These should help you to save a little extra money off your admission for the 2013 event. Also listed below are the latest coupons known for the 2013 Knott’s Scary Farm which should help you to save even more money off the total cost of your admission.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are already a season ticket holder of Knott’s Berry Farm you can actually purchase discounted tickets to Knott’s Scary Farm. For 2013 you can save up to $30 off the cost of your admission to Knott’s Scary Farm.
- If you purchase your tickets online before the opening weekend you can save up to $24 on your admission. Also, the earlier you go the less expensive the tickets are. The most expensive tickets for Knott’s Scary Farm are of course closer to Halloween.
- Check with local ticket discounter Goldstar. In previous years they have offered savings of up to 40% off admission to Knott’s Scary Farm as well as discounts for other events at Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Stop by the local Burger King in the area. At last check they have coupons for Knott’s Scary Farm. Also, in the past there have been Knott’s Scary Farm coupons at Carl’s Jr though at last check they are not offering any this year.
- Get the pre-scare boo-fet plus early admission to Knott’s Scary Farm and you can save $5 off your total cost versus paying for each individually.
- Check out TRAPPED: THE NEW EXPERIMENT. Get together a group of up to 6 people and you will receive a discount on your admission.
- Now if you are just wanting to visit Knott’s Berry Farm or the Soak City water park you can also get your tickets HERE and save $25 off the gate price.
If you have little kids then bring them early for Camp Spooky. This is a fun, kid friendly Halloween event that’s just for kids. The Knott’s Berry Farm offers coupons for the Knott’s Scary Farm Halloween Haunt for companies that have 100 or more employees. The Knott’s Scary Farm coupons can save businesses as much as $24 per ticket. Just check out the Joe Cool Club for further details. Visiting the Knott’s Berry Farm outside of the Halloween Haunt? Be sure to check out the Knott’s Berry Farm coupons before you plan your visit and you can save on the cost of your general admission tickets to the theme park.